There is so much to be thankful for! Here’s my short list:
- ✔ I’m thankful for eternal salvation through the shed blood of our blessed Lord Jesus Christ because I sure can’t earn it or buy it. It’s a free gift from God.
- ✔ I’m thankful to live in a part of the world that I consider to be a paradise on earth. So many don’t have that priviledge.
- ✔ I feel gratitude for a loving Church family. They are more precious to me than gold or silver. We pray for each other and hold each other up when the going gets tough.
- ✔ God has doubly blessed me with a loving, caring, generous husband for over 42 years. He’s my partner, my best friend, my confidant, my comforter, and advisor. I pray I’m the same for him ’cause I love him so much.
- ✔ And last but not least, I’m thankful for you my dear friends. We may not always agree on everything or we may step on one another’s toes by accident, occasionally, but, you know, it’s okay. Life is too short for such trivialities. Everybody messes up. And we’re all human. Loving and forgiving is much more important. And as long as we all trust Christ, we’re good to go. 😉 One day we’ll all be with Him forever. Rejoicing at the feet of Jesus and all this will be only a memory. ❤✞
Today is my birthday! 🎊🎂 65 years ago I was giving my birth-mother a very hard time. Bless her heart. (I was adopted out of the family at 2 days of age and never met her, but that’s another story.) Speaking of age, that’s something else I am very thankful for, it is to have made it this far without killin’ myself or anyone else. I’ve done so many risky things. 😜 I think when the good Lord was handin’ out “brains” I thought he said “drains” and said, “No thanks. Don’t need any.” 😂 Anyway, I wouldn’t have missed the ride for all the money in Fort Knox.
💝 Steve (my husband) said we’re celebrating tomorrow not tonight, so, stay tuned sports fans! I don’t know where he’s takin’ me or what we’re doin’. Yeah, I’ll take pictures. Gotta have proof of our escapades, you know.
Thanks for stopping by! I pray y’all have a blessed, peaceful day.